String Winding Machine

Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:49:34 +0200

You dont happen to know which issue and an address for ordering a copy of it
do you ?? For that matter if anyone has a good design for a make it yourself
string lathe I would be very interested in it. I need a lathe for making
replacement strings here in Bergen. Our suppliers are quite irratic in
quality and sending for replacements out of country is out of the question
for single string replacements. I know a machine maker who will make one for
me, if I give him a design to follow.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.