Teflon spray

LTpianoman@AOL.COM LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:21:49 EDT

Todd,
It will be Thursday when you read this, so why don't you see if there is a
phone # on the can and call the company...they can tell you what's in it.  If
no phone # is on the can, call the 800 directory (1-800-555-1212) and ask if
the company has an 800 listing (they usually do). Then maybe you can go ahead
and use it today for the price of directory assistance or less. Good luck!

Larry Trischetta, Pocono NE Chapter
Scranton, PA