String Winding Machine

Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:39:38 +0200

Thanks muchly Clark... will do. I understand about the overhead thing.. all
my tech buds tell me its a loosing proposition and I tend to believe them...
but hey... I have enough money to burn for this little headache saver.
Besides... I just love projects..as if I aint got enough of them
already..grin

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.