Teflon spray

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:16:58 EDT

Surlock's teflon powder is probably a finer grind.  He always carries the
best of stuff as he personally tests it.  However, I never noticed a
difference on knuckles.

As to what Hoppes teflon powder is used for in guns, I think it has
something to do with cleaning the barrels on rifles.  I don't know anything
about guns, but here in my neighborhood, the only source of this stuff is
two gun stores.

Carol Beigel