Teflon spray

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:20:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/2000 11:43:02 AM, Ray B. wrote:

<<"Those of you who use Bill Spurlock's powdered teflon:

How do you apply it so it doesn't go everywhere?  I have used an artist
brush with it, but it still is hard to control. Also doesn't it need to be
rubbed in to be effective.">>

 Ray;
 In order to be most longlasting the teflon needs to be 'rubbed' in to some
extent rather than just brushed on the surface. I have found that using a
piece of hammer trimming allows me to pick up some teflon, rub it on the
knuckle and get very good results without making a mess! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)