Days

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 00:18:41 +0000

Hi Bob, nice to see your name.

The police don´t even have guns here.
But I have a feeling that after tomorrow they´ll reconsider.  I do what the
voices tell me to.

Glad to hear you live in a good clean community. Who wouldn´t believe you
after they saw this page :)
http://www.willoughbypolice.com/

Warning, this is all in good fun.

Crime-free!  Willoughby!        Our P.D. keeps us free!

Crime-low!   Not one ho'!       Ain´t noplace lonely men can
sow!

Crime-free!  I decree!          Bergantino purity!

Crime-low!   Ohio!                 YES!  Big Brother tells us so...

BIG GRIN

Kristinn Leifsson, Serial Thriller
Reykjavík, Iceland