Teflon and polymer fume fever

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 23:46:18 EDT

I'm not sexist either, but it is interesting to note that most men can't
find the mustard in the refrigerator, yet most Detectives are men!  Go
figure.

BTW, most drugs on the market, both over the counter and prescription, have
never been tested on women.  More women die every year from breast cancer
than all the men killed in Vietnam.

Carol Beigel