U5

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:20:36 +0200

Yep.. and it has aggraffes in the tenor section and bass, very nice ones too,
and really heavy pressure bars for the treble. Case design is a bit fancier,
even more so then the lates U3 edition. It has two large holes hidden behind
the note holder to let sound out through the front board. Cable driven
moderator felt with pull handle instead of a pedal and a sustenato pedal /
system which works superbly.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.