History

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:21:40 -0400

Hi Avery,

That salary is not so much if you live in New York City.
Where I live it would be adequate but not real comfortable.
Here the tuners are charging $100 for a straight and simple
tuning.  Commuting from here is possible, people do it
daily, but I would not like to do it.  Not for love nor
money.

I hope you have some help with that many pianos.

		Newton