U5

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:24:27 +0200

Calin Tantareanu wrote:

> Hello!
>
> What's the difference between pressure bars and agraffes? I know what they
> are, but I don't know which system is better and why.

In addition to what else has been said... I dont really think you can say
which system is better. They are different and executed well are both fine
solutions to the problem of terminating strings. Certain advantages are to be
found in each but these have more to do with maintainance and installation
issues. Soundwise, the two can have variances but these are not a matter of
"better" or "worse", more a matter of taste.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.