U5

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:20:25 -0600

Hi Terry,
              The U5 utilizes the old WX7 scale design, with out the
laminated spider web like back post design.   I believe it also has a maple
sound board liner.
In the factory last year I saw that they were making a high end 48" piano
with sustenudo, I was told it is only marketed in Japan and Europe.  It is
supposed to be in the high quality German price range, and is designed to
compete.  A very nice piano if you can afford it.
I'm unsure of the model #.
Regards Roger