Days

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 09:55:34 +0200

Dave... you have no idea of how loud this machine was. I seriously doubt that
the puter woulda been able to make sense out of the noise either... but it
might be interesting to try.

On the other hand... what the hell am I anyways ?? I am sure I am going to put
up with this degree of  nonsense. I tell you... you had to have been there to
really understand how absurd the situation was.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.