Ear Plugs

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 14:42:17 -0500

> Willis P. Snyder, RPT

Hi Willis,
These are what I've been using for the last couple of years. Got them at
Wal-Mart, I think, for about $6 a pair. They're easily cleanable and quite
effective for tuning. I use a headset in the shop when running anything
from the drill press to router, table saw, or planer. I like being able to
hear, and would like to keep the function for as long as possible. Now if I
could just see.

Ron N