"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"...Mark Twain

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:59:29 EDT

   Glad to hear what you are doing.I am sure I am one of many technicians who
owe our career to you.Your book was used as our main textbook when I began
piano technology at Shenanendoah Conservatory way back in 1977.One more
thing.I didn't care then how to spell whippen and I still don't.Just as long
as the flange is free and the springs are tight you can spell it any way you
like.
                                                                    Robin
Olson   RPT  Wash.D.C.