Fw: remanufacturing--definitions to P R J

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:37:30 EST

In a message dated 3/31/2001 8:48:43 AM Central Standard Time,
Erwinpiano@email.msn.com writes:

<<   Hey Paul

  How about Lovingly  Remanufactured by american craftsman or
 > Remanufactured with craftsmanship orRemanufacturd by American artisans.
 Still sounds cold huh?  .How bout rebuilt in America.  Nevermind.

 Dale Erwin

Hey, Dale: Just got back from teaching the St. Louis Seminar and found your
note buried among the 156 others. I truly, truly appreciate your trying, but
brrrrr! And yeah, I don't yet have an acceptable alternative other than the
description of the detail we actually go into, and that's way too much
verbiage for a conotative designation. Anyway, keep trying!
Paul