Veritune

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:00:58 -0500

Hi Kent,
              Bob Scott will be unvailing Tunelab Pro at the the CAPT
National convention ON May 24th. in Toronto. The present Tunelab Shareware,
is a very viable system, but I find it more cumbersome to use that RCT ot
SAT. ( A little less user friendly)
Regards Roger

At 05:33 PM 4/1/01 -0400, you wrote:
>With the recent discussions of Veritune, RCT, and SAT, it brought to mind
again the TuneLab program. As I was traveling back from the Penn State
Conference today, it occurred to me that I have not seen a class on TuneLab
at any of the conferences that I have attended over the years. Has anyone
seen any classes given by the writer of TuneLab? or others that represent
the program? (My apologies for not remembering his name.

>In addition, I understand that there is a new version of TuneLab out-
TuneLab Pro. Does this exhibit any substantial enhancements to the prior
version? Are features introduced in this version that are similar to RCT?
Is this new program a viable consideration for techncians choosing among
the slowly expanding field of visual tuning devises?

>Thanks for any input from the collective knowledge. Just curious about
this, having used RCT and SAT's.