limbo

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 19:49:53 -0400

Ron-
While I may be pandering to your unhealthy dependence upon the list, I
would like to reassure you that you are not the singular object of
technotauntitus.  Since your previous post at 3:02 pm (Re: bridge caps),
there have only been 4 other posts, which I have included below.  I hope
you get this.

From: JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:22:41 EDT
Subject: Re:  Re: Bridge caps
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sender: owner-pianotech@ptg.org

<<"Traditional innovation?
Ron N">>

BZZZZZZ!! Wrong answer...unfair semantical construction and impeachable
maliceaforethought........ GUilty as charged, you cannot call a friend, ..do
not pass go, do not collect...well you get the picture:-)

Besides even if the pins did leach out energy they are still attached to the
bridge and that energy would 'still' be reflected by the bridge/ board
wouldn't it?
  Or morphing Dels terms  'transducted'........say, maybe this is the source
of some of the 'mysterious' false beats we run into......you know 'out of
phase' bridge pin lengths.
Jim Bryant (FL)