Great tool case!

david severance severanc@mail.wsu.edu
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:28:10 -0700 (PDT)

To Whomever originally posted this tool case review:

Please post the seller's address (in California)phone # and other pertinent
info on this list. Don't ask folks to e-mail you privately, it gets too
complicated,  that is what this list is for, sharing information. Folks are
now e-mailing me for info since I posted a request for information. Just
post it for all to see, saves everyone a lot of hassle. Is this too hard? If
so e-mail me privately for intructions:)

Dave Severance
Washington State University
severance@mail.wsu.edu