SAT III variables

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 21:25:29 -0700

Its you!...

David I.

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 4/4/01 at 9:07 PM Richard Wolff wrote:
I was checking some unison tunings I had done aurally tonight- most of the
reading seem to be fluctuating, for instance, I measure a string and get
-0.6, check it again and again, with varying readings from -0.6 to ..4.
I'm trying to play with the same force each time, and measure for the same
amount of time.  IF I have set them properly, what other factors could be
in play here?  It must be the machine- it can't possibly be me! :)