Fw: Tuning

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:04:25 -0400

Tony,
    's alright with me fella! I think that you may have good luck with TuneLab
97 as you have a bit better graphical picture of what is happening. In the
Graphical tuning editor one can use check boxes for which intervals to favor
(options page from the editor window). Perhaps this will help.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté