Hourly rate

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:59:08 -0700

Hi Terry,
Isn't that the name of the game called Capitalism?   Of course with the cost
of living varying from one region to another, everything has a different
price on it.  Up here in the Pacific Northwest it is also expensive to live,
but wages are adjusted accordingly and things seem to level out.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Techncians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net