ok, I give up

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:22:52 -0400

although I agree with Jon, I have a better idea..and a challange for the
list..

Tell us where you live, and a technician that reads this mailing list that
lives closest will do the job for you for less than what that technician
would normally charge provided:

You prove to the technician that you are doing what you have stated
here..practicing for a graduate music performance program...I would think
undergraduate papers are proof..perhaps Rach's 3rd Piano Concerto, 2nd
movement, might sway someone...?!?

If Andrew lived here, I would do it. Anyone up for the challange?..or did I
stick my big foot in my mouth..?!?!?

Always willing to help a student,

roo(k)