Puzzler #172

Ken Jankura kenrpt@cvn.net
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 00:52:21 -0400

I did slip a thin piece of cardboard in the piano between the pinblock and
the drop screws. It hit the hammers somewhere about 8:00 (or 4:00), meaning
it hit the hammers at a lower point than the pinblock would have hit them
had I decide to let the pinblock rip all the hammers off upon extraction.
Needless to say, this alone did not allow for easy removal. What the heck is
Bristol Board anyway?

Subject: Re: Puzzler #172