Horugal Help

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 07:52:19 -0400

I only service one of these.  In spite of some pretty bad workmanship in a
couple ways, I found it fascinating that all the treble strings were tied off at
the far end rather than looped around to make two strings out of one.  Assuming
this is a more expensive way to go, that surprised me.

Regards, Clyde