Hourly rate

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 09:54:30 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Bondi" <tito@PhilBondi.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: Hourly rate

> Clyde said:
>
> >In this part of the country people are pretty frugal.  Thoughts?
>
> yes..I live in the land of Fixed Income. I have the 2nd highest tuning
rate
> in the area(that I am aware of) and I do well, thank you.
>
> Most of my new customers, if they're not coming from the dealership, come
> from satisfied customers..so much in fact that my Yellow Pages ad has gone
> from a 1" ad to a 1 line add.

BIG ditto's here - I recently raised my rate by a little over 15% and have
had NO complaints or comments. There have always been those people who are
looking for the lowest bidder; they are the people who used the same theory
when they bought their pso, which I prefer not to work on anyway.

Roy Ulrich
Shop Wallmart - help support the PRC military build-up.