baldwin C

Ritchiepiano@AOL.COM Ritchiepiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:51:04 EDT

Thanks Tom,
This is the way I have found quite a few of the "B's" I think that on
some previous posts someone thought they were a waste of
"natural resources." I have several C's in my clientele as well
as several other B's but this one .......Well, that's why I asked the
question in the first place. I think I'll offer to replace the block or
if the customer wants to pursue it on a warranty basis fine.
Thanks for some confirmation,
Mark

From:   tomtuner@mediaone.net (Tom Driscoll)
Here in the N.E. I was asked to troubleshoot some of these pianos for a local
dealer. Bottom line, Wild pitch fluctuations, warping keys, You name it, if
it was bad ,these had it!The dealer told me they were sending them all back.
I know one was replaced with a Korean Kohler that the client has been very
pleased with. Warranty, Yes , replacement being the only reasonable option,
IMHO,but the piano disc will cloud the issue as this is an after market
addition and I suspect not easily moved to another piano. In no way should
any new piano fail as you describe .   Tom Driscoll