Coming soon... Pocket RCT!

Wilsons wilson53@marshall.edu
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:14:21 -0400

Please excuse my late entry into this discussion.  For several days, I've
been so busy that I've had to delete all but the most pressing &
interesting threads.  Leo, are you the developer or mfg for the veritune?
And can some of you fill in *briefly* what it is and give some feedback on
its performance?  Thanks.

Wally Wilson, RPT

At 10:27 AM 4/17/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Sorry for the bad spelling.
>
>There is nothing to this point that can match the veritune.  To be
serious.  This machine is light years beyond the RCT and the SAT.  Its
functions from an on the fly adjusting temperment which duplicates what the
human ear does and then some to its compensating pitch raise puts it  far
beyond any device that doesn't do what it does no matter how small or
enexpensive.  I can't stress enought that if you are tuning with an ETD as
a tool you are not even coming close to the time and effort you can save
with the Veritune.  I have also done side by side tests with the SAT and it
is not even close.  Trust me gentlemen and ladies it is worth investigating