What have you done to earn my trust?

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:40:03 +0200

Well Richard, what he is saying, is that according to him it is worth
investigating the verituner.
If someone is very much convinced that he knows what he is talking about,
then he, in a gentlemanlike manner, invites "gentlemen and ladies" to go and
take a look.
Like when I have heard and seen a very impressive and beautiful grand piano
at the Frankfurter Messe... I am so convinced of what I have heard and seen,
that it seems very normal to say :  "Trust me gentlemen and ladies it is
worth investigating."

Friendly greetings,

André Oorebeek