Kimball touch weight

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:50:49 +0200

Quick and dirty, or use some money... cant really have it both
ways.. that being said.. you might take a few sample keys and remove
the front most lead on each of these and then recheck your balance
weight results... Or you could figure roughly just how much front
weight you need to arrive at a rough balance weight based on your
strike weights and rough it in that way..

Rough is... however... rough...grin

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.