Tuning Stamina

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:07:46 +0200

For the First... dont tune Soviet pianos...grin... for the second... it gets easier as you get better. Just keep at it and you will improve as time goes by.  A glass of ginseng tea every morning might not hurt tho... :) And get some real exercise two or three
times a week... as in nice long walks or something of the sort. And as I said in my first response... dont over work it, dont over concentrate. Dont fight a piano... tune it.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.