tunelab vs RCT (and others)

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:14:04 -0400

Yesterday I saw a iPaq hand held.  It is so NEAT!  And it is a real computer not a
memo pad like the Palm.  It's CPU is by Intel, has a good color backlit LCD, easily
sincs with any other computer and has 32 megs of ram (Palm 8 megs) and the fonts can
be made large enough for me to read.  It appears to have a touch screen which likely
can be used with any semi sharp object in case the pen is lost (not sure on this
point but I could move things around with my finger only.  You can add up to an
additional 64 megs of memory when you need it.

Geese, technolust all over again. :(  Somewhere in the neighbor hood of $600.

		Newton