Tuning Stamina

Robert Wilson pianotechnicianuk@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:24:54 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings from London.  I have been fascinated by the
postings on this subject.  I, too have shoulder and
neck problems from time to time - and I have also
resorted to weighing my bag on the bathroom scales!

It really is amazing how much you can reduce the load
and not miss the tools 98% of the time! and you can
usually improvise and get by if caught out.

Players can be tough, both uprights and grands cause
you to lean over more and one worries sometimes about
repetative strain.  Does anyone have any tips for neck
and/or shoulder excercises to help?

Best wishes, I enjoy reading the postings every
evening
- it's my way of relaxing!

Bob Wilson, London.