Baldwin's last gasps?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:32:39 -0400

Charles Walter

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 4:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Baldwin's last gasps?

   =20
  Dave Bunch wrote:=20

    They hired for CEO someone who knew the soap business, not pianos. =
She drove away the top people in the company, the stock plunges to =
$2.50. The largest Baldwin dealers write a scathing letter for her =
removal. Instead they give her a bonus and sevence package of 1 million. =
Very sad. See the article in the Trades.

  Sounds like somebody wanted the company to die.... typical suicide =
motion... I wonder who this lady is related too.. grin... but then I am =
suspicious by nature. So.... what do you folks have left there now... NY =
Steinway... a 12 owner M&H ... and what else ?... (dont bother nameing =
Jasper...grin)=20
  --=20
  Richard Brekne=20
  RPT, N.P.T.F.=20