Associate to associate

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:26:51 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/01 2:18:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
gnewell@ameritech.net writes:

> Lastly, why would the letter RPT after someone's name inspire confidence in
> our profession? I truly do not understand this statement.

Greg

Whenver I give the tuning exam, I learn a great deal, about myself, and about
tuning a piano, (or regulating/repairing a piano in the case of the tech
exam). So just imagine how much is learned when one takes, and presumably
passes, the exams. There is more to becoming an RPT than the letters behind
your name. Passing the exams makes one a better person.

Willem