RPT/Associate

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:56:43 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/2001 10:10:50 PM, David R. wrote:

<<This following statement concerns me if it is true.

<<<<""Becoming an RPT only allows one to participate more fully in the
political
and policy making of PTG and does not make one more of a 'member' than an
Associate is. In the end becoming an RPT, or not becoming an RPT, is a
personal choice and nothing more."">>>>

<<"In our chapter, Associates have some additional reasons to upgrade.">>

David;
 Your chapter is to be commended for your efforts toward Associates and RPT
alike. That having been said though it is 'Chapter' policy and not PTG policy
you are speaking of...they ain't the same thing and I am glad they are not.
 What portion of my quoted comment do you find most troubling?
Jim Bryant (FL)