How long does it take to tune the average Piano?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 06:13:23 -0400

Friends:

I like to think in terms of efficiency, which has been a focus for me nearly all my
adult life (not in every aspect, though).  The more experience we have in tuning,
the more quickly we should be able to tell when the string is right where we want
it.

Regards, Clyde