Associate to associate

Jlovekeys@AOL.COM Jlovekeys@AOL.COM
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:46:08 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/01 11:51:54 AM, rbrekne@broadpark.no writes:

<< I personally feel my past as a piano tech would have been much
much better served had I been required to reach and demonstrate this  basic
level of skill before entering the profession, which I believe answers your
question as best as it can be... >>

Well Richard, perhaps it is unfortunate that there was no regulatory agency
that prevented you from taking peoples money in this profession prior to
passing the exams.  Some do prefer the free market's ability to work this out.
Jim Love
PTG Associate
MIdland, Tx.