Feurich

Phil Romano romanop@attglobal.net
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:46:06 -0400

Hi List,

I have a new prospective client with a Feurich grand.My Pierce Atlas =
(9th ed.) only lists numbers to 1988. She says the piano is about 3 =
years old and says it is the "same" as a Schimmel. I have never seen a =
Feurich. What can I expect? What are the personality traits? The piano =
was moved from Michigan last November and now resides about 1/2 mile =
from the beach. Hasn't been tuned since it got here. I won't see it till =
June.

Anybody familiar with these?

Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC