Cost of Fear(was prices)

RWyatt8547@AOL.COM RWyatt8547@AOL.COM
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 00:51:58 EDT

HEAR HEAR       I have a problem when a repairman comes in and and sells me a
part that cost $6.00  and  charges me $49.99 and then a $65.00 services call
plus $25.00 for his time and then find out he has been doing this for 6
years. While piano tech. spend an average of 8 to 10 years just to learn our
trade and then charge $80 to $100 for a 3 1/2 hour tuning on a piano.

 1 hour to prepare for call ( answer the phone, supply our tool kit,get
gasoline,etc.)
  1 1/2 hour to tune
   1 hour for travel to and back

     let's charge what we are worth