falling palms/ also some hints

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 15:44:02

I too have found the JetPac a good belt holder.  I added some velcro (the
soft side) to the inside narrow edges to make the fit tighter and keep the
unit from sliding out.

I just started to use Datebook4 for my scheduling. (easier to synch
calendars with my wife)   I ported my client database over into the address
book under a new catagory.  In the custom fields, I have directions to the
house.  I'm trying to phase out the 3 x 5 cards.

I've always had trouble with reminder calls, (getting them on time) so I
made 12 monthly catagories in the to do lists and put names and numbers
there.  That way the 6 month or 4 month repeats are all listed seperately.
As I make appointments, the names are checked off.  If someone doesn't want
a tuning now, I ask when I should call again.  Then it is a simple matter to
move them to the appropriate month.

Once the hand-sized computers can print off a database, I'll hopefully be
dropping the laptop from my case.

Ah, technology.... isn't it fun?

Ron Koval
Chicagoland