twilight zone

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 10:58:25 -0400

Judy,
    Yes! Everyone's access light goes nutso. Trouble is most folks with modems can't
even see it. I have the same router/switch as you and found that netgears firewall
wasn't enough. Check out http://www.grc.com  . Be ready to spend some time. It will
likely amaze you. Then go get Zonealarm.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté