Off Topic

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 08:06:45 -0400

Friends,

We had a discussion on this some time ago.  It was (more or less) generally
decided that if someone will include "off topic" or "OT" in the subject line,
then those who wish to deviate from piano technology from time to time could do
so and the rest can immediately delete and not mind too much because they've been
forewarned.  That still seems like a good idea to me.

Eliot, what you stated about your sore finger may be true, although I don't
believe it even a little bit.  I never have much sympathy for building a case on
false premises.  I'm sorry that sounds a bit strong; no offense intended.

Regards, Clyde