bass dampers

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:00:27 -0500

Hi Terry,
             I usually use tri-wedges through out the tenor section,  but
there are some half peddling gains, to be had, using one flat and one tri
wedge, down to about mid F.  Teble section I use flat sewn damper felt.
I think I covered the subject fairly well in my Damper articals.
Criteria.  mmmmmmmm Let me think.   Just experience, the customer and the
piano.  I know not a very good answer.
But always two wedges up to and past mid C.
Roger