tight jack pinning

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 08:34:03 -0700

1.  I installed a set of Renner wippens on a piano about a year ago and =
its starting to have problems with the jacks getting sluggish.  Humidity =
is doesn't seem excessive and I haven't had this problem with Renner =
before.  I am wondering of methanol treatment can be used effectively =
here.  The bushings are clearly too tight, it's not just a lubrication =
problem. =20

2.  SF Bay Area techs:  where can I get methanol?