Bad Pianos Are Good Pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:33:13 -0400

Terry,

This is your old spoilsport speaking.  If you're short of work, sure I can see
your point, but on a per-hour basis of actual work, the two days weren't all
that different, were they?  When I schedule five tunings per day (usually a
four-day work week), I'm really not all that excited about unexpected work, but
it's not real big problem, either.  I do what I can within the allotted time and
schedule another appointment to finish the work.

Regards, Clyde