Business Insurance Non-renewal

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 06:52:18 -0400

Looks like I should have done what I considered doing and posted a note
here as soon as I got my registered letter several days ago.  I emailed
the PTG office because I wanted to know if this was for everyone or if I
was singled out for some reason.

Since we are still covered until November 1, there is no need to get
excited.  As others have said, the office is working on it and we should
have an acceptable option well before then, I presume.

Clyde