Bluebook Review

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:02:02 -0700

Clyde,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a detailed review.  It
doesn't sound very professional to me.  How reliable do you think any of the
information is if some of it is not?  What are his sources?

jeannie
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Clyde Hollinger
  Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 8:09 PM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Bluebook Review

  Friends,
  Some of you expressed interest in knowing more about The Original Bluebook
of Pianos (subtitled The $$$ Source for Buying and Selling New and Used
PIanos) by Bob Furst.  I received this book a couple weeks ago and am
willing to give you some of my impressions, probably a lot more than you
ever wanted to know.  No problem -- it only took me two hours to write this.
<G>  If others bought the book and wish to give their impressions or need to
correct anything I wrote here, I would welcome that.

  If interested:  web site - www.bluebookofpianos.com
                      email - Rdpublishing@aol.com
  --R&D Publishing Company, 9463 West 77th Place, Arvada, CO  80005-4033
  If you buy this book allow up to six weeks for delivery.