Hydrocell?

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sat, 03 Feb 2001 11:10:42 -0600

Hi Kristine,

Atleast where I live a hydrocell is useless. The unit is supposed to be
"drowned" in a bath tub once a day during dry periods, and then during wet
times it "absorbs" moisture. I suspect it is just calcium (sp and
material??) choride inside a long plastic tube about 6 cm in diameter and
about 90 cm long. They "might" provide some small medation of humidity
levels--but probably a large potted plant would be better at this task.

*grin* I just had an image of a grand piano being used as a "planter" LOL!

At 05:10 PM 2/3/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>a gentleman asked me about the "Hydrocell" unit.  Itīs a humidity control
>device.
>Does anyone know this?  Itīs made in Germany.
>

>Thanks,
>
>Kristinn

Regards,

mailto:drose@dlcwest.com