Durable bushings (was PVC-E)

Iñaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 10:06:09 -0700

Hi.
I change Kashmir felt from the bushings: the good quality leather choosing the addequate thickness works amazing here and the result is more durable than kashmir felt (bushing cloth).
The techniques of installing the leather  are the same than the bushing cloth ones, but the time to rebush all the piano is greater.
Good luck.
Iñaki Coello Gómez
Valladolid.Spain

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com