Damp Chaser in old upright

jstuart1 jstuart1@pdq.net
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 08:16:56 -0500

Thanks Clyde. I ommitted my first name because I am not sure how everyone accepts female
techs. When I was into electronics (pinball machines) it was my experience that if I
posted my name, no one would reply but if I just posted JStuart everyone thought I was
male and would answer my questions. My name is Judy. Usually the humitity here is
houston runs between 40 and 100% There are very few days where it is less than 50 % and
on average I would guess 70-80.

Judy